- A random bug for people using two screens. For some builds the screen settings were being initiated before the screen info was being loaded from the data files.
Another new feature for my patreon supporters
(for release on Steam end of June before the Steam Summer Sale)
‘!Sync’ and ‘!Unsync’ are now options for your dancefloor commands. This will make your avatar sync their dance move and speed to the person they specify. I.E. “!Sync @streamertech9000” would sync your avatar to mine. Should be interesting if everyone starts following 1 person who knows all the moves!
For the first advanced feature to be setup for my Patreon Supporters only for 1 month before Steam release. The custom help web page! With this newest version you will have your customized setup sent up to my website, and a custom web page will be setup to show your users your commands in an easy to reference format. This is also useful for users who’re using YouTube or Facebook to stream.
– Can now disable the help chat messages in the twitch menu “Bot sends help messages” will disable the help messages. You can still export the instructions from the Dancefloor manager and display this info in your own way.
– Reset bot and browser no longer sets the tier mode to active
– Reset bot and browser now clears the browser’s cookies so you can log in as a different user.
Background now loads properly, resulting in not being annoyed and instead feeling happy
Bots connect faster now, giving the user less anxiety and more good feels.
Migrated the no tier value into bot info and it needed migration so it doesn’t lose the data
– Fix for in game UI enable/disable
Another fix for Restream.io. Chat messages should now be received properly for both facebook and youtube.